May Flowers
as been said...April showers bring May flowers...and that quote could have been said by someone living here in Vancouver, since it's so true! Spring officially started sometime end of March and there was rain most of the time last month. However, last week for some reason, the sun came out, promising more sunny, bright and warm days ahead. I really never appreciated the sun before, since it was always there when I was growing up. Living in a tropical country was a given.
I am just amazed with nature and what joy it can give us.
Today is the first work day of the month for me and we had apple crumble to celebrate it. Actually it's for my boss' bday, but I'd like to think it that way, since we had a cake for her last Friday.
I'm blogging in our library today, coz my hubby's down here to study. We are taking some courses to upgrade and keep up with the times. I love this library, it's full of free resources.
I hope the pain goes away from my fall, so I won't need to see my doctor again. Oh well, I can move around, that's a good sign. Sunny days are coming!
I am just amazed with nature and what joy it can give us.
Today is the first work day of the month for me and we had apple crumble to celebrate it. Actually it's for my boss' bday, but I'd like to think it that way, since we had a cake for her last Friday.
I'm blogging in our library today, coz my hubby's down here to study. We are taking some courses to upgrade and keep up with the times. I love this library, it's full of free resources.
I hope the pain goes away from my fall, so I won't need to see my doctor again. Oh well, I can move around, that's a good sign. Sunny days are coming!

3 Comments:
At 10:37 PM,
jymdrn said…
A ako sa math! A ako sa math!
At 7:33 PM,
jaye said…
galing naman, mana ka sa kin! ha..ha
At 10:16 PM,
jymdrn said…
haha. yan din ang sabi ni mommy. (mana raw ako sa KANYA)
Post a Comment
<< Home