CSS
as in Cascading Style Sheets, that's our lesson for today...I'm blogging in the classroom, it's breaktime anyway. I'm taking the intermediate level of web design and still contemplating if I'll pursue more advanced courses, it is quite addicting. And I'm having fun too. Maybe this is my calling. I don't know. Life is a continuous process, and we keep searching for answers. I'm only beginning to realize this now. Sometime it's frustrating, but really we should accept the fact that change in life is constant and we need to adapt daily. In short, we don't have absolute control in the things that happen and we must brace ourselves for more challenges. Faith is essential and perseverance is a great factor.
forgive me, i'm sentimental again. moving here made me. the last time i had a journal was like in high school.
it's almost midnight now and we just got home from school, i did'nt get the chance to upload back there. just in time to get my blog up for the day.
forgive me, i'm sentimental again. moving here made me. the last time i had a journal was like in high school.
it's almost midnight now and we just got home from school, i did'nt get the chance to upload back there. just in time to get my blog up for the day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home