Eagle
I saw a Bald Eagle today! It's true..I just came back from church and while walking on our street sidewalk, I heard birds crying, Crows, Seagulls and an Eagle. It seems that they are on a wild chase, the Eagle was chasing a crow and the other crows maybe in an effort to save their fellow, chased the Eagle. It was an amazing sight. First the eagle with it's wide-spread wings glided in the middle of our street, almost above my head. Then it landed in-front of our house for a brief moment, before taking off again. While all the other birds following suit. I got scared and did'nt go too close, I never experienced being this close to an eagle. I have lived in a concrete jungle most of my life, I would never have imagined seeing one right by my house. I don't even live close to the mountains. Where did this eagle come from? And why did he come here?
Thanks for the visit, baldy, I hope to see you again.
Thanks for the visit, baldy, I hope to see you again.

1 Comments:
At 8:21 PM,
jymdrn said…
BALDY?? haha.
Post a Comment
<< Home