Passage
I made it! I was quite anxious since the start of this year because I'll be approaching a new decade in life. I felt pressured and stressed out. I even talked to a counsellor about it. But, alas, I made it through! It was a relief. I felt special on my big day. It was a combination of a lot of things and I can't really pinpoint which. I had a new hairstyle on Monday, which my hubby insisted on and was'nt in my plans. Everybody commented that they loved it. I talked to my family back home whom I miss most of the time. My co-workers gave me a surprise lunch potluck and lots of gifts, flowers and cake. We had dinner at a Japanese restaurant after work. A lot of other people were still greeting me last night. On the other hand, my usual "sickness" came too. If I felt better, we would have gone for a movie. By the time we got home I slept right away. Our "date" have to wait till the weekend.
Whew! it was a long journey...but I made the passage and I feel great about it.
Whew! it was a long journey...but I made the passage and I feel great about it.

3 Comments:
At 5:44 AM,
jymdrn said…
post ka ng picture mo!! new hairstyle!! :D
At 10:53 PM,
jaye said…
baka ma-discover ako! mahal ang talent fee
At 6:25 AM,
jymdrn said…
nye nye nye nyeeeeeeh!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home