Buhay

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Seabus

I took the Seabus yesterday to go to the North Shore of Vancouver. It was raining, windy and chilly, but it was still a nice ride. The seabus is part of Translink's transportation system. It took me about 15 minutes to get to the other side.
It's great that you only need to have one ticket and you can go around the lower mainland. And it does not matter whether your taking the bus, skytrain or seabus. The bus I take to work everyday, is probably the busiest in the city, imagine there is about one bus every 5 minutes in the morning and it still gets full. Living at the far end gives me an advantage, since I get a chance to choose a seat or sometimes a bus. If you live midway, then you have to bear standing up and elbowing others. The skytrain goes all the way up to Surrey for maybe 30 minutes, but if you will be driving it could be more than one hour. And it would cost you more with the prices of gasoline hiking up. It's almost a dollar these days I've heard.
Be smart, save up for more rainy days!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home