Laundry
Today is a happy day for my comforter, he finally got a wash after some time..he..he..he. I like doing the laundry, it's one of those things that gives me instant satisfaction after a task, it smells good and indicates a new start. I grew up with a laundrywoman in our household, she's called the labandera, she comes in once or twice a week to wash all our dirty clothes by hand, hung them to dry, fold and iron. That's a lot of work for me. I wash my stuff in a coin operated washing machine and put them in a dryer. One load in the machine costs about 4 x 25cents.
The hard work is the commute to go there, fold the clothes and put them in the cabinet. Hopefully, nobody messes them up in the drawers, until they are ready to go back to the machines. Otherwise, it takes about 2-3 weeks before the next laundry day. Oh, but sometimes, I cheat, when I do the drop-off, which I don't mind doing, for a small price, everything is done for me, except putting them in the drawers.
But someday, when my hubby buys me a home, I would get to have my very own washing machine and dryer, then time for me to bid goodbye to the "laundromat" as sometimes they call it. I might do the laundry at least once a week, when that time comes. Just for fun. ;-)
The hard work is the commute to go there, fold the clothes and put them in the cabinet. Hopefully, nobody messes them up in the drawers, until they are ready to go back to the machines. Otherwise, it takes about 2-3 weeks before the next laundry day. Oh, but sometimes, I cheat, when I do the drop-off, which I don't mind doing, for a small price, everything is done for me, except putting them in the drawers.
But someday, when my hubby buys me a home, I would get to have my very own washing machine and dryer, then time for me to bid goodbye to the "laundromat" as sometimes they call it. I might do the laundry at least once a week, when that time comes. Just for fun. ;-)

3 Comments:
At 6:02 AM,
jymdrn said…
your comforter is a "he"?
At 9:47 AM,
jaye said…
blue kasi sya, at ma_ _ n_o_?!? ha..ha pareho ni k_m_ _ _?! secret.
At 6:09 AM,
jymdrn said…
mwahaha. whatever.
Post a Comment
<< Home