WYD
my sister is going to attend the WYD in Germany! I'm sooo excited for her.
I too have experienced the WYD back in 1995 (I think) in Manila, I think it is in the world record as the biggest mass ever held, Filipinos alone are millions ++ the delegates from all over the world. It was a great experience for my generation. My hubby was even in the choir! We got a chance to have good seats too for the Pope's mass, one was celebrated in my university and the other in Luneta. Both I have attended.
In Canada, the WYD was last held in 2000 in Toronto, and my friend told me that it was a huge crowd, that the plumbing system was not able to handle it?!! I thought that was funny.
Whatever the circumstances are, it does not matter what country it is being held, the WYD is one great experience, every young adult should experience.
Have fun sister! And send me a postcard.
I too have experienced the WYD back in 1995 (I think) in Manila, I think it is in the world record as the biggest mass ever held, Filipinos alone are millions ++ the delegates from all over the world. It was a great experience for my generation. My hubby was even in the choir! We got a chance to have good seats too for the Pope's mass, one was celebrated in my university and the other in Luneta. Both I have attended.
In Canada, the WYD was last held in 2000 in Toronto, and my friend told me that it was a huge crowd, that the plumbing system was not able to handle it?!! I thought that was funny.
Whatever the circumstances are, it does not matter what country it is being held, the WYD is one great experience, every young adult should experience.
Have fun sister! And send me a postcard.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home